Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early scan :D

Had my early scan this morning at 7+2 (midwife says 7+1 but I'm sticking with my dates just now!!) not much more than a blob to see but blob does have a heartbeat so looking good now. Started to feel a bit excited for the first time during this pregnancy - here's hoping that stays!!

Replies

• Options
    yay! thats fantastic news!!!! nice to see strong HB and that you are measuring to dates, when is your next scan, hope you havnt got to wait too long before you see blob again! Really pleased for you xxx
  • Options
    Yeeyyy!! That's great news DM image

Really pleased for you!

Love NN 32+6 xxx

http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/tickers/2jd2p9xz55ugm69d.png

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/NattyNik/Round%204%20Pregnancy%20Photos/KangaandRoo62.jpg

Click Here To Read My Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    I've only dealt with my EPU so far so I have to go see my GP to get a booking appointment, not sure when next scan willl be - tried to get an appointment with Dr today but couldn't boo! I'll be 12 weeks right between Xmas and New Year so hoping i'll get it a little early so don't have to wait til next year!!

DH couldn't believe that he was the one almost in tears when the midwife turned the screen whilst i just lay there. :lol: As soon as we left the unit I started to well up so I am human.
  • Options
    Great news DM xx
  • Options
    Fantatsic news DM!!!

DId u get a little pic of the jelly bean?? I want 2 c it!! xx
  • Options
    Wigzy I did indeed get a picture of blob have been trying to upload it but my phone is playing silly buggers!! will try again later
  • Options
    Fantastic news hun, will look forward to seeing the pic!!

Ruth xxx
    20+5
  • Options
    Hi Danger Mouse - your post bought tears to my eyes! Must be all the hormones - 3 weeks today until my early scan which will put me at 7+4 so hopefully just like you I will see that elusive heartbeat and start relaxing!

Well done Im so pleased for you!
    JoXXX
    4+4
  • Options
    great news DM, glad you got to see the heartbeat
    Gxx
  • Options
    Thats great news DM. Ive got another scan on Tuesday when I will be 7+5 so will hopefully get to see my little blob too. Hope the nice ladies at NW's EPU give me a pic too.
  • Options
    That's wonderful news DM, you must be over the moon x
  • Options
    thats great new DM....

Lx
  • Options
    Hi Dangermouse!
    You were a great comfort to me when I was going through my mmc in October, I am totally over the moon for you!! Did it happen right away?
    I have also recently discovered that I am pregnant, 4 CBDs later as I couldnt believe it. I have my early scan next Wednesday, I soooo hope it goes well.
    So how are you feeling? Excited now that you have seen your wee bean and its all good!
    Mel xx