Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

We have a heartbeat!!!!

We have a 6 week jellybean with a hb!!!

Im so pleased ladies I cant describe how good it was too see a tiny bean with a lovely flicker on the screen!!!

All our other pg we have never seen this as baby has always already passed away so I feel like weve passed a massive hurdle already by seeing a hb. Just gota get to 9wks + now.

Thank you so much for all your messages on the other post they really mean a lot to me.

My poor oh couldnt come today as he's having some difficulties at work so I arranged for my best friend to come with me which was lovely to have some support.

They wanted to give me another scan in a wks time but we are going on our hols on sat so they have arranged one for when we return & i'll be 9wks.

I also got to speak to another cons as mine wasnt there & both him & the nurse were lovely, they were so genuinely happy for me & said that they would not be concerned about me flying (I have been worried as have flown when pg & then mmc after) there isnt a link & they think it was just bad luck & coincidence they said if I had clotting problems they'd be concerned but then they would have me on meds for that, I just have to wear flight socks, drink lots & walk around alot on the plane. So that has releived me a little too now.

Thanks again everyone

LJ & 6wk Jellybean xxx

Replies

• Options
    Thats fantastic laujai!
    You must be over the moon,Well done hun.
    You can go & enjoy your holiday now & see how much bubs has grown when you get back.
    So pleased for you
    Annette xx
  • Options
    AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I have been logging on all day to see if there was any news... I am in tears for you Laura (and jellybean!) I am so so so SO pleased that everything is OK, fantastic that you have got another scan for when you return. This is brilliant news.
    xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks so much Annette & Rachie im crying now LOL, sorry for the delay didnt come straight home as we went window shopping & had a little mooch at baby things LOL!!! (didnt buy tho)

Have you seen that friends when Rachel cant see the baby on the scan?? I was a bit like that LOL considering I know what im looking for now, he he !! xxx
  • Options
    Sorry g/c from DIM but wanted to say that's absolutely fab news for you and dh - so pleased for you both! Hope you have a fab holiday.
  • Options
    Great news!
    Now you can relax and enjoy your holiday!
    xxxx
  • Options
    Thats great news congratulations....now you can relax a little and enjoy youre holiday xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    GC'ing from Due in May
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm over the moon for you, what a fantastic milestone for you. Hope everything continues to go well for, you deserve this so much. Enjoy your holiday, where are you off to?

Blue Gecko 32+1 x
  • Options
    gatecrashing sorry

yay, i am sooo happy for you woop woop

becca x
  • Options
    Whoop whoop! Gooooo Laura and jellybean! Wonderful, wonderful news. Have a briliantly relaxing holiday - you deserve it.

Lots of love,

K x
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, am so happy for you
    Hope you have a fantastic holiday
    xxxx
  • Options
    whoop whoop........been so desperate to log on to see how it went today (mainly how many you had and how far along as I KNEW there would not be a problem!!). So delighted for you sweetie.
    That's great to get the reassurance about flying sweetie....everything I've read has said there's no ev of any link, but I can still understand why you were/are concerned. Great they were so good to you and will be scanning again
    Fab fab news. xxx
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone, we've told my parents today as were going on holiday with them dont want them wondering why im not going on any rollercoasters LOL! Gecko were going to Florida on Sat for 2 wks,

I am so pleased like I say I know weve got a bit of a way to go still but I feel positive we have a super strong one here I just feel it in my bones. xxxx

• Options
    Yeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! So glad all is well!!!!!!! Congrats on your little bean!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Ah laura that must have been such a relief to see. I am so very pleased for you. Heres to the next hurdle honey (which im sure you will fly over hehe)XX
  • Options
    Brilliant news - am so pleased for you! Have a fabulously relaxing time on holiday!x
  • Options
    Gatecrashing but that's AMAZING NEWS! I am so so happy for you!!!!!! Your risk has dropped so low now!

I cancelled my scan for tomorrow and am braving it until the 19th when I'll be 9 weeks - feeling jealous now!

Have you got a revised EDD? x
  • Options
    fantastic news hunny! well done you!

issy x
    8+4
  • Options
    AGH!!!!!! I am screaming for you!!!!!!!! This is such god news xx congratulations xxx
  • Options
    Ahhh thanks so much everyone for your lovely messages.

Bec well done you, no they havent given me a date yet as I was in gynae & not epu they'll give me one at the nxt scan as she says it could change, bubs measured only 3mm. xx
  • Options
    Fabulous to hear! Isn't it an amazing thing to hear and see that first time?!
    Now have a lovely time on hols and relax heaps knowing all is progressing well.