SEAT Ateca road-test: the feedback thread
This is the feedback thread for those of you who are testing the SEAT Ateca car for us as part of our latest MadeForMums product test.
You should all have received your car by now (or it's speeding its way to you right now!). Please have fun testing it out with your family (and please refer to the document we have sent you about what to look for when you take it out on the road).
Please also take some pictures of your family in the car.
At the end of your road-testing period, please give us your feedback on this thread by answering the following 6 questions:
1. What did you think of SEAT Ateca when you first received it? What did your children think?
2. What is it like to drive?
3. What do you think of the space inside the car (the legroom in the rear seats, the space in the boot etc)
4. What do you think of the technology features (eg the ‘full link’ technology, the wireless charger, the electric tailgate etc)?
5. What do your children like most about the car? Please post up the picture(s) of your family in the car (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)
6. Would you recommend the SEAT Ateca to another parent?
Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope you've enjoyed taking part in our product test!
The Seat Ateca is a new SUV that’s designed with modern parents in mind. It’s been given a 5-star rating by What Car? and, according to Top Gear, is sharp-looking, well finished, with lots of room, and useful tech – including wireless charging, hands-free boot opening, parking assist and welcome lighting.