Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Ecover Multi-Action Concentrated Refill Cleaner? £100 Amazon voucher prize!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Nov 18, 2022 10:11AM in Product tests

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents/carers to join our latest MadeForMums product test to try Ecover Multi-Action Concentrated Refill in Lemongrass & Orange fragrance RRP£5.

Ecover saysIt’s our ambition at Ecover to help the nation refill their Ecover bottles over 3 million times in 2022. The most sustainable cleaning bottle is the one you already own and you can re-use your Ecover spray bottle over and over and over again with our Multi-Action Concentrated Refill; an all-purpose cleaner with palm-oil free cleaning ingredients, with a Lemongrass & Orange fragrance, that tackles grease and grime in your kitchen and bathroom.”

To be in with a chance of being a tester, please post on this thread simply telling us the following two things:
1.     How many members are in your household and what are their ages?
2.     Have you used Ecover products before?

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we’ll send you a refill bottle and Ecover’s Multi-Action Concentrated Refill in Lemongrass & Orange fragrance (RRP £5) to try. Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions on a special (different) Product Tests Feedback thread and to post your pictures of the product in use.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £100 Amazon voucher.

Please note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Ecover in future marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here

Replies

• Options
    4 people (2 adults aged 38, 2 children -6 and 9)
    Not used Ecover products before.
  • Options
    We have 5 in our household 
    ages 35, 34, 7, 3, 1

ive not used it before but have heard of it. I usually use surface wipes , which are really wasteful and not great for the environment so keen to find something better :)
  • Options
    Therr are 3 of us in the household (ages 34, 32 and 11 months) i havent used these products before but keen to as ive read they are good with sensitive skin and we have that in our house!
  • Options
    3 people 
    me and hubby - 49
    Daughter 7
    have used Ecover washing up liquid before.
  • Options
    3, me my partner (26) and my 3 year old. 

I’ve never used Ecover products before.
  • Options
    We have a house of 4.
    Myself (35), husband (38), a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. 
    No I've not used recover products before. 
  • Options
    4 people in our house - 44, 44, 5, 3.
    We’ve never used Ecover products before but have wanted to try refillable products for a while. 
  • Options
    3 Person household and 4 cats 🐈 

Me= 31
    Husband = 43
    Daughter = 20 months 

I have never used ecover before. I have been curious but I tend to stick with what I know works. Would love to have the opportunity to try it out. 

• Options
    5 people age 36, 36, 5, 3 and 7 months. I’ve used the laundry liquid before but not other products. 
  • Options
    3 people. 27 (me) 28 (my husband) and our 22 month old daughter. We haven’t used ecover before but have seen it advertised and love to give it a try!
  • Options
    There are 3 in our household, myself (36), husband (50) and one child (3)

I have used a few Ecover products in the past, not within the last couple of years though. 
  • Options
    2 adults (41, 47) and 1 child (20 months) and 1 cat!
    We currently use ecover fabric softener and dish washing liquid
  • Options
    There are 3 of us plus 2 dogs and a cat
    me- 27
    dad - 31
    baby - 10 months 
    I’ve used ecover fabric conditioner before. When Tesco substituted it. 
  • Options
    4 in our house, Me (28) Kyle (35), Effy (2), Remi (9 months). 

Only used eco cover washing stuff once as it was on offer! Really liked it, we are vegan so try to use eco friendly as much as we can.
  • Options
    We have 4 members in our household. 
    Me - 35
    Husband - 37
    Daughter - 5
    Daughter - 3

I have never used Ecover products before. 
  • Options

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents/carers to join our latest MadeForMums product test to try Ecover Multi-Action Concentrated Refill in Lemongrass & Orange fragrance RRP£5.

Ecover saysIt’s our ambition at Ecover to help the nation refill their Ecover bottles over 3 million times in 2022. The most sustainable cleaning bottle is the one you already own and you can re-use your Ecover spray bottle over and over and over again with our Multi-Action Concentrated Refill; an all-purpose cleaner with palm-oil free cleaning ingredients, with a Lemongrass & Orange fragrance, that tackles grease and grime in your kitchen and bathroom.”

To be in with a chance of being a tester, please post on this thread simply telling us the following two things:
    1.     How many members are in your household and what are their ages?
    2.     Have you used Ecover products before?

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we’ll send you a refill bottle and Ecover’s Multi-Action Concentrated Refill in Lemongrass & Orange fragrance (RRP £5) to try. Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions on a special (different) Product Tests Feedback thread and to post your pictures of the product in use.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £100 Amazon voucher.

Please note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Ecover in future marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here

1.     How many members are in your household and what are their ages?

Myself age 29 and my daughter who is 8 and our cat and fish 

2.     Have you used Ecover products before?
    Yes I have used the toilet gel they do before and it's lovely I would be open to trying more 

• Options
    1.     How many members are in your household and what are their ages?
    So we have currently 4 members in our household aged 36,34,10 and 1 (2 in December) and one on the way. 
    2.     Have you used Ecover products before?
    I’ve not used Ecover before. Always see them but not tried yet!
  • Options
    We have 4 members plus the dog (he still counts) (32,32,2 & 8months) 

I have not used Ecover before but have seen it advertised and been intrigued by it. 
  • Options
    There are three members in our household. My husband-30, myself- 28 and my 10 month old daughter.
    I’ve used ecover before and regularly use their pine toilet cleaner. I’ve also used their laundry products in the past.
  • Options
    We are 6 people in our home 

62 Father in law 
    36 Me
    35 Husband 
    7 eldest daughter
    5 second daughter
    23 months daughter
    1 dog  

we haven’t use ecover product and would love to try. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions