Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Argos Cuggl woodlark

I noticed on the Argos site for a baby car seat that it had your seal of approval. I can't seem to find the reviews on your site? 

Did you give a review for Cuggl woodlark car seat and can you direcT me or send me a link please

thank you

Replies

• Options

Hi Mummy morrison, welcome to MadeForMums. 
    We're afraid we do not have a review on our site for the Cuggl woodlark car seat, as it was shortlisted for our awards, but didn't go on to win one. 

We do carry loads of other car seat reviews, which you can see here, hopefully these articles will help. 

10 best performing 1/2/3 car seats
    10 of the best rear-facing group 1 car seats
    The 12 best car seats from 9 months

• Options

Hi thank You for replying, so is the stamp of approval on the Argos site untrue? The way it looks as tho you have given your approval but you haven't? Sorry for all the questions 

thank you xx

• Options

Hi Mummy morrison, the badge on the Argos site says it was shortlisted in the MadeForMums Awards which is perfectly correct: this car seat was shortlisted, it just didn't go on to win any awards. 

Not a problem asking questions at all, hopefully the articles above will be helpful.