Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Has anyone used the Babyhub Neospace co-sleeper crib?

Hi there, 
Has anyone bought the new Babyhub Neospace co-sleeper crib yet? I know it’s fairly new and currently being reviewed for the MFM Awards, but we’re after a slim co-sleeper crib (we only have 46cm to play with by the bedside) and need it in two weeks times and this looked like it could tick a lot of boxes. 
There are only two reviews on Amazon so far, both reviews are good but I’m never totally sure whether to trust them. I would rather hear from fellow parents who’ve actually tested it with their newborns, so let me know what you think if you’ve bought it.
Thanks in advance,
Sammy x

Replies

• Options
    edited Jul 14, 2022 12:50PM
    I think you should look at the review of baby cots on the Bäst i test. This will help you draw conclusions and decide whether this crib is right for you or not. This is exactly how I chose the crib. I had a different brand; it seems to be Babybay Original. This bedside crib was in the shape of a semicircle, so it took up less space and had no sharp corners. I usually hit the sharp corners of tables and beds all the time. And so, in the middle of the night, I would not want to hit those corners too. Plus, it's much safer for the baby. Thus, I chose this crib precisely because of this review and did not regret it.