Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cheap nursery furniture

Hey Everyone

Just wondereed if anyone has found any nursery packages at good prices?

just thought id ask before i look aound tomorro

thanks

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Ikea!
    I got mine from there and I'm really pleased with it. It's sturdy, looks good and was a lot cheaper than all other places!

Shell xx
  • Options
    Oh I do love a bargain. I only wish there was In Ikea near us (I'm in Norwich), but unfortunately they don't even deliver to our area.

I'm also not sure where to go. I got some lovely chest og drawers from a local auction house though. Secondhand it fine and a great deal cheaper than new. Often I find older furniture is better made and a littler sturdier as well

You just need to give them a good clean and a rubbdown. I bought some new love ceramic knobs for my chests and now I have love peices of furniture that are really original and not just similar to the same stuff all my friends seem to have!
  • Options
    Oh I like that idea. True, all you need to do is "refurb" it and add some nice handles/knobs! Great tip, thanks!
  • Options
    Hi there - I know it's probably too late but Argos have some good deals on... ??400 for everything inc wardrobe, cotbed, under cot drawer, cheat of drawers and trawer topper for changing x