Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Single + lonely

Hi ther, im just 20 and i have a 2 year old before she was concived id had years of history of depression. me and her dad were together 3years when she was born and wer really good together, when she was born we didnt see him for 2 weeks after we gott home from hosp, since then we rarly see him an cuz hes not bin bothered with her i broke up with him this was when she was a cuple of wks old. Since then we used to meet him but he woul d just make empty promises and try to get bac wit me but afta everythin he

Replies

• Options
    Hes done i wont get back with him its bin 2 years now and im really lonely my depression has come back with ocd and agraphobia and emetophobia i long for a big traditionaly family but i cant imagin how i will every meet sum one who wants to be with me or just anyone, has any one else met sum one after they split from babys dad? I just want a man! Lol
  • Options
    Hun big hugs, do you have any family who could watch your lo and let you have a break? you sound like you ened to get out fo teh house, not easy with agraphobia i know but little steps to start off with. have you any friends that could take you out for a drink or the cinema? even once a week is great to look forward to and give you something to focus on.
    I wouldnt worry about a man yet hun, you sound like you need to get help for your depression first and then look forward to everything after that. xxxx