Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

worried...

hi, im 27 and ttc am very excited about getting pregnant as me and partner feel ready to take the next step, however i am worried about how our life will change as we are so used to our way of life with just us doing whatever we fancy and having lots of couple time together.

has anyone else felt like this as i feel really silly!
thanks xxx

Replies

• Options
    Your lives will change completely,but as soon as your baby arrives it will feel like you've had them forever,you won't forget what your life was like before but it's a whole new chapter of your life together and a great one at that!
    Enjoy your time together now while ttc but also when the baby arrives still make time for yourselves as a couple,that is important! Good luck ttc,i'm trying to!! x
  • Options
    good luck too-its very exciting! xxx
  • Options
    You shouldn't feel silly at all its a totally natural reaction and i'm sure everyone worries about how much life will change when their first baby comes along, i know i did. But it really is wonderful and exciting and as long you keep your sense of humour and remember who you both are then you'll be fine. x