Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First period after ERPC

Hi All

Jusy wondering how long ppl had to wait for first period following ERPC. I am on day 37 and nothing yet!

Replies

• Options
    my period came about 3 weeks after.. it is poss to get pregnant without having a period.. mabye you should test babe
    fea
  • Options
    Hey Sian! I think I've told you this already, but mine came 33 days after the ERPC. One MW told me up to 2 months was normal, but I was getting a bit concerned once I'd passed the 30 day mark too. I had period pain and back ache before my AF came too. Hope you're ok. Try not to worry (so much easier said than done!) J x
  • Options
    Hi Sian

Mine finally arrived yesterday after ERPC on 1st June - think that makes it about 42 days! Had started to get a bit panicky and did pg test last fri, which was negative. Had the most crazy pmt this week and finally af arrived. According to some of the websites it can take weeks for it to return, it all depends on how long it takes for the pregnancy hormones to stop being released. After that it's supposed to be about four-six weeks. Are you ttc? Might be worth a pg test to check - they say you're supposed to be super fertile after mc?!
    Katie x
  • Options
    Hiya

It finally arrived yesterday!! after 38 days. Feel quite relieved it has arrived but of course brought back memories of bleeding.