Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

[u][b] Bereavement forum now added on the list of

2»

Replies

• Options
    I am sorry that xmas has become haunting for you. I have ot say there are moments at xmas where I get teary at the thought that I would have 3 children opening pressies under the tree not 2. It makes xmas a little less enjoyable I must say.

My partner has been volunteering with terminally ill children and it breaks my heart to see these children who are only as old as my son (4 years old) with pace makers or going through cancer treatments. He has one picture where he is hugging this little boy who has had many opperations on his heart and he is so cute. I wish this never had to happen to kids its just not fair. Grown ups should be suffering from these illnesses and having pace makers not babies and small children.
  • Options
    Hi Karen,

I'm pleased to hear you made it through this hard time. Anniversaries and birthdays of those we've lost are hard enough without the added strain of Christmas, which is such a family oriented time, compounding the fact that your loved one isn't there.

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a rough time on Kayles' anniversary but I'm glad you had a nice time remembering her doing something nice for yourself.

And to all the other ladies who have been missing someone this Christmas I hope you are okay.

Take care...xxx

Karen
  • Options
    hi girls,

following Karen's suggestion, Webed has now put a Forum on BE called "Bereavement", for any of you who wish to post on there!

hope you are all well!

xxxxxxxx