Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

stopping smoking?

for the past few months i have been thinking about stopping smoking. i honestly do hate it and i hate having to buy them. i was just wondering if anyone had any tips. i stopped smoking whilst pregnant but started again when sam was 2 months old. i dont want to waste money on patches or gum (i went cold turkey when pregnant and that was fine for me) its just getting over the first few days and staying off them. my oh smokes as well but he wont quit with me. any tips anyone? i think im going to make monday d day imageops:

Replies

• Options
    hiya hun i stopped when i was pregnant with millie, and aslo started again 2 months after i had her, im now 6 weeks pregnant with my second and have cut down from 15 a day to 2 a day, i dont think you are going to be able to stop if your oh smokes it would be so hard hun, but id go to your docs they can really help. good luck hey or just have another baby then you will stop lol x
  • Options
    i gave up when i was pregnan with brooke and started again when she was about 8 months.. only bin smoking a couple of months and want to give up coz we r thinking of trying 4 another baby.. but im finding it realy hard.. specially when im bored or peed off!! lol... im worried that if i fall preggers i may not be able to give up... sorry emilie and sam no advice but thought id tell u my story too!!l good luck babe xxx