Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

so sad

well after a very long time of me and oh trying to make our relationship work it seems we are both now going our seperate ways......i have a 4 month old son. i am just so sad i would really like some support at the mo and wondered if any of u lovely ladies could say anything to cheer me up. I just dont no how i'm gonna get over this awful time. I love my son soooo much and feel like i am completely letting him down. Have tried really hard for this not to happen but to much has now been said and done although i do still love my oh.
cry

Replies

• Options
    hiya sam,

I was just looking through the forums and came across your post, i don't know that i can be much help as i have never had to deal with your situation. I'm really sorry to hear your relationship isn't working it must be really hard especialy with a 4 month old baby. But i want to tell you that you have in no way let your son down, sometimes no matter how hard you try it just doesn't work. To be honest if you and your other half arn't getting on then it's prob best to separate as if your are arguing and there is tension your son will pick up on it which is unfair!

I hope you have support from family and friends? Have you tried some sort of help from professionals? that may help. If you really don't want to part ways then it could be an idea?

Big hugs to you and your little one.

Danielle xxx
  • Options
    thanks so much hun for ur kind words i really appreciate it so much at this lonely time. I've mailed u.
    Thanks a lot ladies i no i've just got to get on with it and hopefully one day will look back and realise that this was for the best. sam xxxxxxxxxxx