Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

am i miscarrying

can anyone help me im 7 weeks pregnant started bleeding last week went hospital and they said the baby was fine and just to sit and see what happens since then im still bleeding and worrying so much the blood is justlike being on my period im so scared dont know what to do help me x x x

Replies

• Options
    if u r really worried u need to call the hospital again. A lot of people have spotting at the beginning of their pregnancy and i can understand how frightening this may be for u, also, some people have normal periods all the way throughout pregnancy so it could b that, if it were me i'd call the hospital again because ur just going to stress urself out and maybe make the situation worse. I really hope it is nothing serious and all is well. Please keep me posted take care xx
  • Options
    do you think im miscarrying
  • Options
    Hi, I think you really need to get checked out again to see if there is anything wrong. If you are really worried then go to A&E. Fingers crossed everything is ok for you xxx
  • Options
    ive had two miscarriages before but was in so much pain before but have no pain this time would a pregnancy test be worth doing?
  • Options
    hi dawn22,i had the same when i was pregnant with my son.they couldnt explain why it was happening.i had bleeding right up to 20 weeks! anyway,baby was born absolutely fine,and like i say there was no explanation.you should phone the hospital though,it will put your mind at ease xx
  • Options
    hi dawn22,i had the same when i was pregnant with my son.they couldnt explain why it was happening.i had bleeding right up to 20 weeks! anyway,baby was born absolutely fine,and like i say there was no explanation.you should phone the hospital though,it will put your mind at ease xx
  • Options
    I wouldn't bother with a test. All they tell you is whether the pregnancy hormone is their or not, a positive result wouldn't mean that everything was definately ok. If you are worried, and you sound like you are, I would go back to the hospital and get it checked out. Hope everything turns out ok, Kerry xx
  • Options
    I really don't know hun, not sure how accurate it would be. It sounds positive that the hospital told you last week that everything was ok but I still think you should get yourself checked out. You could give NHS direct a call (0845 4647) to get some proper medical advice. It may be nothing and everything could be fine but you need to have your mind put at rest and no-one on here can do that for you. Give the NHS line a call and let us know how you get on. Try not to panic, we're all here for you xxx
  • Options
    it looks like a good sign that ur not in pain this time but i really would go to hospital 2 get it checked out i wouldn't do a pg test as it prob wont help. like gayle says she had bleeding until 20 weeks and baby was fine so thats a good sign but if u are really scared go 2 A&E they will understand why u went back and its what we pay taxes for!! hope everything is ok x
  • Options
    Dawn22, thinking about you hun. Hope you have rung NHS Direct or gone back to hospital?
    Keep up posted - i am sure you will be fine but get ti checked anyway
    Tracey
    xx