Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i dont know what to do

I have a 6 months old baby who i love more than anything in the world but i had a really hard pregnancy and i have just found out im 4 weeks pregnant and im so confused i dont feel excited about the pregnancy just scared and upset that i wont be able to cope my partner works really hard so isnt around much. Im so desperate i dont know what to do

Replies

• Options
    hiya
    so sorry to hear u had such a hard time when u were pregnant.
    only thing i can suggest to you is go and talk over ur concerns with ur gp or midwife who will have a knowlegde of ur history and be able to tell u the likely hood of the problems repeating them selfs.
    i have two kids, one almost 6, one 10 months and i now 2 months preg with third. i think we all a little scared and confused at first wondering how we will cope especially when they close in age, i konw i am.
    i hope this helps to let you know u not allow in how you feel.
    do you have family/friends who could help?

• Options
    Hi nicola, sorry youre feeling confused, but just because you had a hard time last time doesnt mean you will this time, talk your concerns through with anyone who will listen, I have 4 children aged 11, 8,3 and 10 months, i was totally shocked to find out baby no4 was on the way and couldnt get excited like you, even up to my due date i was walking around thinking how i really didnt want another baby, however the second isaac was born that all melted away and i wouldnt swap him for anything in the world. Good luck in whatever you decide. Hayley xx