Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BORED I THINK

Hiya

Am so bored, not with my baby, i love him to bits and wouldn't change him for the world!

I miss what i used to have, i haven't been out since falling pregnant last august, oh goes out most weekends and if he doesn't go out he drinks in the house and is a complete nuisance as he has no consideration for my sleeping baby!

He helps every so often with baby, but has never had to be with him by himself, thats my fault tho because i dont want to leave lo, i know that if i go out its will be a thought any way because i have to get up early in the morning with baby and i breast feed so am tied any way!

Am fed up with the routine, its the ame every day and its always me that has to everyting, for example i sat at tea time 4.30 and waited to see if oh would go get lo tea ready and he never and lo was crying because he was hungry and all oh could say was what is the matter with him it didn't click that oh look its his tea time - he thinks that if lo crys he must need his nappy changed, oh changes his nappy about 20 times a day!

i get up every morning with him, never had a long lie in the 7 month that lo has been her, i know that baby is my responsibility and i dont actually mind getting up, but if i say am tired, oh half just ignores me and then lies on the sofa and watches stupid bloody DEADLIEST CATCH, wish he would go BLOODY work with them!

Am actually at the point where i think am better off on my own, oh lost his job a couple of weeks ago, its no big deal as he will get another one (he works offshore), everytime he attempts to do something he loses his temper and throws things about and swears and tells me not to speak as am pissing him off! it makes me so mad that i just go mental and tell him to FUCK OFF out my house - it was my house up till last month as we bought it together, i thought that he would be slightly better as we had our son!

Oh am going on sorry, its so difficult to explain - Where can you buy that blue pills from lol :lol:

Replies

• Options
    i know how u feel hun my ex was bloody useless when i had lo, he even started sleeping on the sofa 3 days after i had him as HIS sleep was disturbed by babe crying and all the feed change routine in the night! i think ur gonna have to sit him down and tell him how ur feeling hun and hopefully he will do more to help u so u can get some rest. xx
  • Options
    i know exactly how you are feeling. ive been going through the same thing the last few weeks with my oh. although he doesnt really drink much he does not have any consideration for how much i do. he keeps saying " i could do it you just go out" i know its not that easy ive tried it before. by the time ive laid everything out and told him what to a hundred times ive lost the notion. and as for the shouting coz something doesnt quite go as easy as he wants it well that was another argument.
  • Options
    lol girls i sooooo know where your all coming from. Theres a forum with Lazy men totle and weve all ranted on it. 2day im mega pissed off. me n oh had a fight over money etc. A hour or so after im still doing his laundry,cooking for everyone and hes on d pc tot ignoring me. His ans is why should i offer to help after we had fight. So im like ok mela dont even think of eating d dinner i made then! so he ate coco pops! Im stuburn but hes even more! Ive had a bloody enough and thats it im on friggin strike!!!!!!!!!!!! I cleaned all d rooms today, washed d baby etc etc. Why do we get to do everything! Sooooooooooooo not fare!
  • Options
    we do it because if we dont we get even more annoyed, lol - the other day i said FUCK IT and walked out the house, then i thought cant leave my baby, so went back and all OH said was see you cant live without me felt like smaking him!
  • Options
    Arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. do we make them like this or there mothers??????