Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

feel so down

As a singlish mum to my 7 month old boy, i find it really hard to talk to people around me about how im feeling as i dont want to admit defeat but im finding it so hard on my own.

Basically heres the story,

Once i had him i suffered from pnd and no one realised i was suffereing, my relationship broke down and i had to take care of my 3 month old on my own. I mean i lived at my parents and he left due to me treating him horrible and nastily but i didnt realise i was doing it.

Lisving with my parents got really difficult so i decided to move out and got my own place with my little one.

Me and the ex started speaking again and gradually started seeing eachother, although me and his parents dont get on. Eventually he let the news to them that we were going to give it another go but live seperatly. His mum decided to accept me but we havnt spoke yet. Since getting back with boys dad my so called friends have ditched me and my true friends have emerged.

So at this current moment im stressed about money, hate living onmy own, lonely and just want to be a proper family what do i do ? xx

Replies

• Options
    there realy is nothingmuch you can do this happened to me my son was born march07 when my son was 2 months onld i move out my partners mums house where we had lived since i fell pregnant, got my own place, we were kinda on and off for a year, my feb08 we got back together, i then fell pregnant again with my daughter, when he found out i was 3weeks preg he left again, we tryed on and off every other month but we just argued over everything, i loved him with all my heart, but he was just a complete arss in the end, and by then i had tryd so hard with my OH that all my friends had ditched me and i was left alone, now 5 years later, i have been with some2 else for nearly a year, i love it, but its hard after being single-ish for 4 years lol, you maybe need to sit him down and say look this is how i feel, and see what he says, its so easy to get your depresion back if you have no1 to talk too so i would advise talk to him if not find people on here to vent too chik,

xx