Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Husband is video game addicted

edited Dec 30, 2020 3:43PM in Relationships
I've recently found out I am pregnant but my husband spends over 10 hours a day gaming and I'm left feeling very lonely I've tried to realay my feelings to him but he tells me he spends so much time with me (I snuggled you this morning)( I took you to an appointment) or he says why don't you game with me that's spending time together "in separate rooms" which I do I used to love gaming and when I do get alone with him he watches TV while being on his phone because "he gets bored" when I try to suggest stuff we can do he just turns them down or we get there and he changed his mind. I'm afraid to have this baby cause I'm scared ill be the only one raising it and I'll still feel as lonely as I do now he's had a 2 week vacation and spent most of it gaming or staying up till 9 am with our roommate on gta ans when I tell him about thing that bother me he just always blames it on my depression for why he doesn't want to do things and that I'm still learning to drive. Idk what to do pls help