Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

grrr teenagers

my nearly 16 yr old is being a cow. sorry no other word its her attitude school no prob etc but she just a selfish madam. came home wet cause wnt wear school jacket and wnt change outta wet clothes ,ie, trying to make point had to walk in rain. grrrrr i told her fine if you catch cold tough. im tcc after eight years and no i dont mind kids growing up we were all silly at times but this kinda stuff annoys me.sorry for moan :evil:

Replies

• Options
    Hi hon, I haven't got any teenagers yet mine are 2 1/2, 5 and 7 and I didnt want to read and run.............I do sympathise with you as my youngest sister is being a madam at the moment too. Not only is she being defient but she's also trying to make everyone feel guilty for her own indipendence(if you get what I mean) she wants to do things by herself but like your daughter if its raining and she gets wet etc its our fault for not caring.
    I've got it all to come so that should be fun lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hope things settle down soon,
    sending you LOTS of Goodluck and a TON of Babydust as your ttc
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    thanx for dat know im being moody too she was really nice this morning.i guess im still finding having a young woman in my house a shock to the system as im not thaaat old well she thinks 36 is ancient well ho de hum:lol: