Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Need help fast!!!

I'm in desperate need of help, my 4yr old son is being really naughty, and i mean REALLY!! he always punching, kicking, hitting and pushing his dad and other kids in his school iv been called to the school so many times i may as well live there!! we'v tried everything to stop him but he just carries on, im getting to the end of my teather with him and just don't know what to do, i'v got a 6 week old baby too and feel as if im getting post natal depression again from his behavier its the last thing i need, it seems to be aimed more at his father that me, he was an angel for me today [had his moments] but wen his dad came home it was like another child! We really need help pleasexxx

Replies

• Options
    Could it be a negative reaction to the new baby? I know he's 6 weeks now, but sometimes these things brew for ages, then erupt. How have things changed with regard to daddy spending time with the older one compared to new baby? It could be in his own mind he can understand why you have to spend a lot of time with baby but not daddy and by venting his anger in that way he's getting attention.