Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren

School eye test

Afternoon Ladies, just wondering if anyone can help my son has had his eye test at school today and they have referred him to the consultant for having a slightly raised area in the corner of his eye. Do any of you know what it means or have had similar?


Lauren x


  • Hi my daughter has also been referred after having school eye test. We were advised to go to optician who have referred to a consultant after finding that she has stigmatisation in both eyes. Appointment made so now just waiting. Have you been to your consultant yet?

    Kelly x
  • Kelly this post is from 2011! Hope all goes well for your daughter.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions