Forum home Family life & relationships Single parents


I have recieved a letter from my daughters dads solicitor saying he wants contact, he has not seen her for a year so i am going to try to arrange for it to be in a contact centre. Can the solicitor set it up without having to go to court? and if there are any charges for using the contact centre will i have to pay them or him seeing as it will be him using the service?

Really need advice as i dont have a clue about any of this and getting really worried. thanx.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions