Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The MadeForMums Weaning App: come and tell us what you think about it!

Hello.

If you’ve ventured into the world of weaning, you might already know that MadeForMums have a totally free weaning app. (If you’ve yet to discover the app, you can download it here, absolutely free).

We’d REALLY like you to tell us what you think of the weaning app.

Please post on this thread to tell us what you like and don’t like about our weaning app. Do be honest – we can take it!

Your feedback is massively important to us, and what you tell us will help us improve and get better. Thank you so much!

Replies

• Options

Please do come and tell us what you think of the app - we'd love to hear from you! 

• Options

This for me was the best weaning app I found, and I recommend it all my friends coming up to weaning stage. i came across it by accident, just searching weaning app in the App Store but was my go to for all new flavours.

i found the finger by age very useful and made the majority of combinations and new taste ideas, I followed through the stages with my son on our weaning journey. and even better the app is free!

the only suggestion I would make is more finger food ideas as baby led weaning seems to be quite popular now.