Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testers needed: can you help us judge entries in the MadeForMums Awards? Sign up here!

13»

Replies

• Options

I'm a pregnant mum to be, due 18th January. I would love to test.

• Options

I'm breastfeeding my 7 week old wee boy ☺️ Initially combo fed with formula but now have

cut out formula and started expressing too. We would love to try some stuff x

• Options

Bottle feeding mum of a 4 month old and we formula feed x

• Options

I am now a bottle feeding Mum- Lucie is 6.5 months old 

• Options

Post withdrawn by MFM HQ at poster’s request

• Options

Would Love to test Amelia id 6 months and im currently breast feeding.

• Options

I'd love to be involved. I'm a mum to a 5 month old little girl. We're breastfeeding plus giving the occasional bottle of expressed milk. :-)

• Options

I am a mom to an 8.5 year old AND a 14 week old! I would love to test any products, if there is still an option to do so. I am located in the US, not sure if that is an issue. I am a bottle feed formula only mom- We use HiPP PRE HA for my 14 week old. Thanks!

• Options

Currently 10 weeks pregnant & due early July 2018 - UK based & I'd love to be a product tester :-)

• Options

I have replied to an email also but will pop a reply on here too :) 

we would love to be a product tester. 

I have a 18 month old daughter. 

And I am also pregnant with baby number two (a boy) who due the 12th January 2018. We are hoping to breastfeed again this time around but who knows. 

Thank you :) x

• Options

I'm a pregnant first time mum to be & I was due last Friday, so any day now! I am hoping to breastfeed. I would love to test products. Thanks x

• Options

Hi everyone, thank you all so much for signing up. We'll be emailing some of you for testing, but we're afraid we can't pick everyone, but thank you again for signing up. 

We're going to lock this thread now so people don't think they can still sign up.