Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Do you want FREE tickets to The Baby Show, 19-21 October at London Olympia?

Hi everyone,

MadeForMums is a partner with The Baby Show, and we’re going to be at London Olympia, from 19-21 October 2018. If you want to buy tickets, with a whopping 45% discount, you can do so here.

But, because you’re part of our forum and we love treating our members, we have 7 pairs of tickets to give away for free! Yippee! 

To be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets, please just post on this thread saying who you would take with you to The Baby Show. 

We’ll leave this thread open for about a week, and then randomly select people to receive the free tickets. 

And if you do win them, please promise to come and say hello to us on the Buggy Testing track - we would love to meet you! 

Replies

• Options

Hi Danielle! You guys have the best giveaways :)

I would take my husband so that we could enjoy a stress-free day out together and concentrate on being excited over our baby who is due in December! We are currently awaiting an operation date for his dad who has cancer, therefore everything is a little stressful at the moment and a day out would be a great pick-me-up.

Thank you for the huge discounted money off code also!

Daniella

• Options

Hello, 

I’d love the chance to meet and hear the experiences of others. I am 18 and have felt very isolated since becoming pregnant, and think a fun day out Like this would be amazing

• Options

Oh and I’d take my boyfriend! We are both always so busy and I think it’d be a good oppertunity to learn about alot. 

Naomi

• Options

Hi Danielle,

As you know from the due in Jan 19 group, I'm desperate to come to the baby show to check out the double buggies as it's such a mission finding them in the shops!

Even though my nearly 2 yr old is walking more and more, I'll still need one as I'm also going to be a Nanny in March 2019 so there will be 2 little babies in the house!

I would therefore love to bring my eldest daughter to the baby show with me so she can look round too (she is going it solo and the pregnancy was a bit of a surprise so I'm trying to make sure she has as many positive pregnancy experiences as possible 😊).

I'm also looking forward to a toddler-free day out while hubby has our little girl! With this being baby no 6,  I need to make the more of it!!

Best wishes, Hydie xxx

• Options

I would definitely be taking my mum, she lives a long way away from us and feels isolated from the pregnancy and I know she is worried about bonding with baby when they arrive. My husband and I had a tough time getting to this point and it turns out for the last two years my mum has been secretly squirrelling away baby bits for us because in her words 'well of course there would be a baby, no matter which way.'

She's always believed that we would be lucky enough to become parents one day and she would absolutely love a day surrounded by lots of lovely baby things.

• Options

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for this opportunity!

I'd take my Mum for a girlie trip to London, culminating in everything-baby!

• Options

I would take my other half as I need to convince him that you can never have enough baby stuff!! 

• Options

Would love,love, love to have a walk around with my hubby and buy our last few bits or just enjoy the samples & a day out before she’s due:) I’ve never been to a baby event and as this is definitely our last would be fun 😊💕

• Options

Hi everyone, thanks for posting here about the free tickets - you'll all be receiving a pair each! Hooray! We will drop you a private message next week with your codes to claim your free tickets - it's really simple and all done online. 

Also, please do come and see us on the buggy testing track - we'd love to meet you. 

We're locking this thread now as all the tickets have been won. 

• Options

Hello. Just to let you all know, we have emailed and PMed you your tickets for The Baby Show. Have a lovely day out! 

• Options

Is this thread closed now 😋 just saw the Instagram post but I didn’t want to enter there Incase anyone I know notices x

• Options

Hiya Jadeelx, we're afraid we've given away all these tickets now on this thread, but please do enter our Insta comp, and good luck!!