Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testers needed: can you help us judge entries in the MadeForMums Awards 2019? UPDATED THREAD!

Replies

• Options

Complete, hope to get picked x

• Options

All signed up and hoping to be able to test some great products image

• Options

All filled out. I’ve found the reviews on this site really useful so 🤞🏼 

• Options

I have applied although my youngest is 18month. It would be fantastic to be involved so fingers crossed! 

• Options

Completed the survey 😃

• Options

Hello! I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant and would love to be a tester! I've signed up and answered the questionnaire X

• Options

I've just signed up. Hoping me and my toddler can have some fun testing products for you! X

• Options

Done!! Love the MFM awards 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Options

Thank you all for signing up to be part of the MadeForMums Awards 2019. We've had hundreds upon hundreds of people sign up, so we're going to close this thread now as we're no longer looking for testers

If you are selected to be a testers, we'll drop you an email at the start of December. Please do add awards@madeformums.com to your email address safe senders list, so you don't miss out on that all important email. As we've had so many people sign up too, we will only be contacting those who are testing for us. Thank you all again. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to reopen this thread as emails have been sent out this week, letting you know if you have been selected as a Judge in the MadeForMums Awards. Please do check your email and spam folders just in case, and make sure you keep that email

We're afraid if you've not had an email, you've not been chosen this time around. Sorry, we couldn't choose you all. 

If you have any questions about being a Judge, you can post on this thread or email the awards team at awards@madeformums.com

• Options

Can’t wait to be a product tester 😊 looking forward to hearing what products we will be testing xx

• Options

have all the emails been sent out already ? Gutted not lucky again 

• Options

We are so. Excited to be selected to be judges thank you.. I have not responded to the email as it said only. Respond if email was not correct is this ok

• Options

Hi Nay1234, all the emails have been sent - we're so sorry you didn't get selected this time 😞
    Nicole76, that's totally right - you don't need to respond to the email unless there were any incorrect details. 

• Options

We’re thrilled to have been chosen - looking forward to being involved with the judging!

• Options

We are super excited to have been chosen 🙈🙈

• Options

Have all the product emails gone out? We received one today but the product we have been allocated is not suitable for my daughter (it’s food and she isn’t weaned yet) - I’d have thought age of baby would have been taken into account when deciding who tests what as if this is the only product we will get we can’t take part 😔

• Options

Hi MrsE2016, let me look into this and see what I can find out. We'll come back to you as soon as as possible. 

• Options

Thanks! I’ve just sent you a PM x

• Options

Signed up fingers crossed