Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Would you like the chance to review and keep this Bebylux Monza Rossa car seat worth around £299?

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited May 28, 2019 7:57AM in Site questions & suggestions

Hello everyone! 

Would you like the chance to review and keep this Bebylux Monza Rossa car seat worth around £299? To be in with a chance of reviewing and keeping it, please tell us on this thread in 100 words or less: What has been your favourite brand of nappies and why? 

This car seat is Group 123, suitable for weight 9-36 kg and ages 9 months to 12 years. It is also ISOFIX and NOT ISOFIX compatible, and you can find the full spec here

A winner will be selected at random from all those who post here before Tuesday 28 May. Please note, if you are selected as the winner, we will need you to write a short review once you’ve tested the Bebylux Monza Rossa car seat. 

We look forward to reading your nappy reviews! Any questions, just post them here on this thread. 

Replies

• Options
    100% love Rascal+Friends pull up nappies.. Wish I'd had them sooner, they don't have any weird chemicals in them, my son has stopped getting nappy rash! And they are so soft, when you see them in person you can tell they are just far better than other brands, also had no leaks so far, absolutely love them! 
  • Options
    Tesco’s own brand nappies have been the best for my son so far. We started off using pampers but I found they irritated his skin and also leaked. Tesco’s have been kinder on his skin and had very few leaks. They have also saved us money due to them being a lot cheaper. 
  • Options
    I've tried most brands of nappies over the years and I keep going back to Lidls own brand. They are great value and I find they rarely leak. I would prefer if they were just white but that is my personal preference.
  • Options
    We have tried Pampers, Mamia, Lupilu, Morrisons and Sainsbury's; the Asda Little Angels have been by far the best. The sizes are accurate, they are cheap (48 for less than £5!) and they don't leak like Pampers do! No sore bums like with Mamia and they haven't got a weird smell that pampers do. They are also slimline, unlike others that bulge at the first drop of moisture. They also do pull ups, which we are moving to now and still can't find fault! 
  • Options
    I love ALDI nappies, fantastic value, great sizing, with a very smooth and soft material used throughout, I was experiencing my son getting a rash round the waistband area with other brands but we have had no issue since swapping and sticking to these. We have had no leaks with them unlike many other brands - even market leading ones. The cuff sections around the legs do an excellent job at keeping everything in! Since recommending to all of my NCT friends they have made the swap and been really impressed too. 
  • Options

My favourite brand of nappies for both my boys is Aldi’s Mamia.  My eldest just uses pull ups at night now and my youngest is working his way up the sizes. We do have the odd leak but I have to say this is very rare and tends to be when a lot of water has been consumed or if the little rascals wriggled to much and the nappy hasn’t been kept in place through out the night! Twice strangely 1 time with each child a nappy has ended up round by an ankle! This of course has been funny and entirely my husbands fault!! Haha!

Mamia nappies absorb well and I find them to keep odour to a minimum, from the smallest size with the colour changing strip to the bigger nappies I can not fault them, they look and feel great and I wouldn’t buy anything else

• Options
    We started out with Asda, leaked through them. Used Aldi and lupilu which were perfect until he got to 3 months, size 2 were too tight, size 3 were too big.
    baby was sleeping 11 hours straight and waking up soaked.
    then we discovered rascal and friends. Baby can go 12 hours sleep and wake up bone dry. I adore them and couldn’t look back now! 
  • Options
    I absolutely loved Huggies with my daughter. They kept her dry and she never got nappy rash from them. They fit so well and never had an issue with leaking. They were soft and also affordable. They were great at night time too when she started sleeping all the way through. Was so thankful we were potty training when they stopped them in the UK. 

For my son my favourite have been pampers. I just found them so much more absorbent than any other brands we tried. Plus with him having eczema I found that the pampers were perfect for him. 
  • Options
    We use bog standard pampers, not the premium ones. They’re light weight, really absorbent and super stretchy so they grow as the baby does. We’ve used the normal ones and nappy pants and would recommend them both 
  • Options
    We love the Rascal and Friends nappies. They’re super soft, and have lots of room in them...plus they stick really well and we’ve had no leakages! We’ve tried Florence and Fred (too stiff), Little Angels (too small), pampers (too expensive unless on offer), and Morrisons (okay), but these feel better quality than the other supermarket own brands. 
  • Options
    My favourite are pampers but have switched to Lidl purely due to cost. I find pampers softer, less bulky and always keep the boys dry all day and throughout the night but they are expensive compared to others. Lidl are fine (better than some ive tried) and far more cost effective but pampers always win on quality, fit and dryness. 
  • Options
    I Used Pampers with my first child, 13 years on 3 3 more children later and I’m still using Pampers. On my nearly 6 month old I am now dabbling in the Pampers Pure. They are super soft,  generous on size & have cute little designs on them & best of all, no leaks!! I stock up on baby events too as can be a little pricy!! X
  • Options
    sammykate84sammykate84 Regular
    edited May 21, 2019 6:14AM
    We’ve found Aldi’s Mamia nappies the best for our son. We started out with Pampers, but I wasn’t happy with the weird smell they gave off once our son had weed, plus they are pricey and actually leaked quite badly! I saw Mamia were top rated by MFM so moved in to them and haven’t looked back. No leakage, no nappy rash, cute designs and a great price! 
  • Options
    We have used pampers, Sainsbury’s, Asda and Aldi brands so far. To be fair they all have leaked either because they weren’t put on properly or just because of position of baby. However I have to say the Aldi’s own brand are my favourite. Although they don’t come up as big as Pampers, so will probably have to move up to 3’s. However I tend to use Pampers at night time as they can take more when baby sleeps through the night. Asda ones I found too slimline. Sainsbury’s own brand is fine by the side sections are a bit short so more likelihood for leaks to occur. My daughter has not had any rashes due to any particular nappy either. 
  • Options
    Lucy256Lucy256 Regular
    edited May 21, 2019 12:26PM
    I was originally a Mamia fan and used them up until size 4 when I then opted for pampers dry pants. The Mamia nappies were great, I could see why they won so many awards but I do find now they are not as absorbent as Pampers, i’m now using both on my 2 year old and 8 month old. I experienced a lot of leaks with the Mamia nappies recently, even when going up a size or two they couldn’t contain as much as Pampers do. So I have to say I’m converted to Pampers now. I’m in the states at the moment and can even buy them here so I didn’t need to bring loads with me, great!
  • Options
    Aldi Mamia nappies are our absolute favourite nappies. We got given a lot of the other brands as baby shower gifts but found most leaked and the absorbency wasn’t great. We just tried a pack of the Aldi ones as a friend recommended them... secretly thinking because they’re so cheap they’ll be rubbish, but we absolutely eat our words. They were the best fit for a long, slim baby who slept 12 hours a night so needed good absorbency. The fact that the price is brilliant is just an added bonus. 
  • Options
    To begin with I tried all brands and never had a favourite...then my son started leaking through everything. Pampers '+' sizes became a life saver. Now my son is 3, autistic and nowhere near ready to potty train and pampers are the only ones out there doing size 7 nappy pants. The have made my life so much easier.
  • Options
    edited May 22, 2019 12:29PM
    My favourite brand has to be Sainsbury's Little Ones!
    I've got 6 children and I've used them for all apart from my eldest.
    They've been fab! No leaks, comfy for my baby and great sizing.
    Very reasonably priced too, which always helps with the mammoth shopping bill included with having such a large family!
    I'm now using them for my 13 week old, no plans to switch at all :)
  • Options
    I like Aldi mamia but only for the first sizes as I find them bulky after this and they don’t keep baby as dry as pampers. Basically, for every 1 pampers I would easily use 2 mamia (for urine) which not only contributes to my already existing guilt about the environmental impact but makes them less cost effective than you first think too. So all in all pampers is my favourite (but I do like Aldi for size 0-2.) 
  • Options
    I love the mamia by Aldi nappies, never had any issues with them as my son has grown through them and is now in size 4. So cheap! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions