Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How do you treat yourself now you’re pregnant/a new mum? Tell Palmer’s Cocoa Butter: voucher to win!

191011121315»

Replies

• Options
    having a nice soak in the bath candles lit when everyones asleep
  • Options
    I go to a baby club. It's great for Rosie as she gets to met and play with other little ones, but it's also been really good for me as I've made some really great friends.
  • Options
    On Saturdays I go for a run and then have a nice bath while my husband takes our daughter to her ballet class.
  • Options
    I try to schedule a bit of me time every day, whether it's a putting my feet up with a nice cup of tea or having a pampering hot bath. I also like to meet with my best friend once a week for a girly catch up and a slice of chocolate cake. 
  • Options
    I have a nap when the baby does
  • Options
    I’m a recent mum to my number 2. Once the kids are in bed, I love to just lie on our bed in the dark and catch my breathe before the next lot of jobs start!
  • Options
    I'm a mum of 5 and I love nothing better than going for a relaxing swim,it's great for me physically and mentally.

• Options
    Once a month I get a pedicure
  • Options
    I know new mum's are always told to sleep when your baby sleeps but I couldn't resist an hour to myself to drink a HOT cup of tea & catch up on the tv I'd missed out on the night before!
  • Options
    Now, that i dont have that much time for myself i found that when i do I make it much better - be it a day out with my close friends, or a pamper myself with a nice bath and a treat
  • Options
    I have a sneaky afternoon nap when my daughter is asleep. Sometimes it's just a quick lie down with a magazine and a ten minute snooze, and sometimes it's a full two hour sleep-marathon. Whatever... it's my favourite time of the day!
  • Options
    I love a relaxing bath with some indulgent bubbles in the water, a few candles and a book, to relax without worrying about anything. Afterwards it's body lotion, clean pj's and an early night!
  • Options
    After suffering horrendously with sickness when pregnant, now I’m a new mum I treat myself by eating well. My eating habits were very poor prior to being pregnant and part of me thinks this was why I was so poorly (my theory only mind) so now I eat plenty of fruit and veg, and live yoghurt. Making these little changes has done me a world of good. I feel better in myself and just feel so much more healthy for it! I’ve discovered so many foods that I actually really like which I didn’t try before. Oh and I also now keep in stock some chocolate orange, because it’s my favourite! And as a new mum I more then deserve some chocolate every now and again :D 
  • Options
    by chocolate
  • Options
    I am making sure I get my nails done every few weeks before baby arrives!
  • Options
    I like some me time, alone in the bath if I get the chance, hot bubbles and a soak. Relaxation time
  • Options
    Now I'm pregnant i always make time for a bath, even if its only for a short time....its amazing what some chilled music, a few scented candles and plenty of bubbles can do for the soul :-) Afterwards all my worries don't seem half as bad anymore x
  • Options
    Thank you all for entering this sponsored discussion. It is now closed, so we're going to lock this thread, but we will reopen it during the week to post the name of the winner. 
  • Options

Hi everyone, we are just opening this thread to thank you for posting your comments on this sponsored discussion and to announce the winner of the £200 Amazon voucher is @Louloubee

Congratulations! We will be contacting you via email soon. 

Thank you again to everyone who took part in this sponsored discussion. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions