Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell HP Instant Ink things you wished would happen automatically to make life easier? £200 prize!

1111213141517»

Replies

• Options
    I wish I had financial stability so I didn't need to worry about money.
  • Options
    That grandparents knew by sixth sense exactly when to turn up and relieve the burden. And knew exactly when not to...
  • Options
    I wish my fridges would check fridge food use by dates, including warning of food nearly perishable to make my parenting life easier.
  • Options
    ChrisfrombrumChrisfrombrum Regular
    edited Mar 6, 2023 5:32AM
  • Options
    I wish weight would would
    be checked automatically.
  • Options
    I wish the kids would wake up pre-washed and dressed in their uniforms ready for school, to avoid the stress of getting ready for school!!
  • Options
    I wish school dates were automatically entered into my electronic calendar. I spend ages entering them. 
  • Options
    definitely wish the clothes would wash, dry and put themselves away, would certainly make life easier 🤣
  • Options
    That all our children instinctively knew to be kind to one another, always X 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, thank you all for your wonderful comments on this sponsored discussion. The winner of the £200 Amazon voucher is @HattiesPincushion - Congratulations! 
    We'll be in touch via email to send you your prize (Please look out for an email from Clare and monitor your spam folder just in case). Thank you all again for taking part - we are turning comments off now as this prize has been won. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions