Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any ideas

my daughter maddie is 3 next week and is going through a stage of not eating at her evening meal. i dont no wat to do. she finishes school at 2 where they hav a snack bout 11/11.30 ish then when she comes out shes starving so on way hm we get a banana frm fruit and veg shop then at home she has a little sandwich. but when its the evening meal bout 6 she refuses to eat or picks just the peas out she used to love spag bol and the other day she spat the pasta out!!

just now she not had anything since 11 and we have a xmas party at 5 so i pushed lunch bk a bit and shes rufused to eat it!! she just wants salami all the time !! i dont no wat to do!! i turn the tele off, i shout i be nice i tell her things go in bin, no santa or its bed and then yest she came out with "ill go to bed yeah!!" well yes but not unless i say but she knew she wasnt going to eat it .

any ideas please?

Replies

• Options
    Sorry I have no ideas but didn;t want to r&r. My lo does this sometimes then another day she will eat loads and clear her plate !! its confusing i don't know what goes so wrong sometimes and so right other times!!

sorry no ideas x x
  • Options
    Charlotte went thru this phase & only this week she's started eating her evening meal again. To be honest if she didn't eat it then fine, no pudding! She never woke hungry.