Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELP...re Sleep

Hi ladies, just after some advice.......dd2 is 27mths, she has always been a good sleeper but lately she seems to be sleeping more, sunday night she was asleep by 7:45/8pm and i had to wake her monday morning at 11am! i wonder how much longer she would have stayed there as she was in such a deep sleep it took a good few calls of her name before she opened her eyes...last night she was asleep at 7:30pm and my dd1 woke her up at 9:30 this morning, all she seems to say is "im tired" she doesnt play, regardless of how many toys we have and shes off her food despite being a good eater normally. she doesnt seem poorly in herself jus very cuddly. she will also have a 2hr nap in the afternoon and as soon as her head hits the pillow shes fast asleep! i know some people will say dont complain how much she sleeps but this isnt normal is it? i was thinking about taking her to the doctors but they have no routine appointments until jan 13th. what shall i do? does any1 else have a toddler who likes their sleep??? xxx

:?

Replies

• Options
    wow that is a lot of sleep...if it were me i would want to take my ds to the docs,even to be on the safe side,it does seem like a lot of sleep for a little person,maybe not so if shes very very active but as you said she isnt playing,even if you could get a phone to phone or make an appointment through nhs 24,im sure they could try get you something worked out,nealry 3 weeks away for your won docs is a long time xxx

hope everything is ok xxx