Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

obaby zoom

does anyone have one of these, the obaby zoom. i think it looks fab but never seen one in the flesh. it allows the toddler to face out while baby is in carrycot, which the city select doesnt. has anyone actually seen one?

Replies

• Options
    I saw one a couple of months ago. It looks great but also very long! I had a quick push and it seemed easy enough to steer but as I say, it looked very long so not sure how practical it would be.

C.x
  • Options
    THANKS or that. i actual;y saw a couple pushing twins in a select today and they were telling me all about it.
  • Options
    the icandy has this option which is why we went for that over the select, i have seen the obaby and its gorgeous but really big compared to the others x
  • Options
    the peach as a double doesnt get good reviews but gets great reviews as a single. ive looked at the peach blossom loads and the seats are small and there is so little room for baby. dd is a big girl. shes always been 75-91st centile and i think the peach would be too small very quickly. it would be ok for first 6 months but when both are in seats it might be a bit cramped
  • Options
    guess ive got plenty of time lol
  • Options
    its the pear we have, not as fancy as the peach but practical x
  • Options
    oh yes the pear is bigger. i dont think my car is big enough or this!