Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Best Buggy for holiday???

Hi everyone, I'm going to Majorca with my 18mnth old son in a view weeks and I'm looking for a new light weight buggy. I've got a Quinny buzz at the mo, but want something good to travel wih. Any ideas please?:\)

Replies

• Options
    Not because I'm a cheap skate but something as cheap as possible because they get battered around by baggage handlers!
    You need a hood, for it to recline and a nice size basket underneath, also an umbrella fold one is much easier to manage too. I bought a Mamas and Papas pulse one from E bay for ??25 - it's been on 2 holidays with us and won't last another as it took a bit of a beating on the last one and now the catch doesn't hold it closed and the break doesn't work properly!
    E bay is the way forward for buggies to go in planes!!
    xx
  • Options
    I've got the Maclaren Techno XT and travelled with that many times and its great! It can lie totally flat and lo has a great sleep in it.
    After last trip abroad the hood looked a bit squint (sp?) but after using it again for a week or so it went back to normal.
  • Options
    i got the obaby buggy for about 50 quid, its brill and thats all I use now at home. It reclines fully and has a hood and you can buy an unmrella and buggy fan to attach to it if you need. Real bargain xx
  • Options
    i have to say the o'baby buggy as well. they are so good. we've had ours since sam was too big for his car seat in the travel syste. its so lightweight and easy to push. i love it. 10/10 :lol: xx
  • Options
    Happy reading for me as I just bought the Obaby Atlas buggy for our hols yesterday without reading this post to so whohoooo!
    Argos are doing this one for ??58quid at the mo.
  • Options
    heh they are so good. ive got the black one with the white circles. i got mines on kiddiecare ages ago for ??40ish and i got a black furry cosy toes for it for ??10 from amazon but sams too big for it now image boo lol he looks abit like a mermaid in it :lol:
  • Options
    I got the black on with white circles to I think it looks lush and since I have the Apple i candy with pink accesories and also have the pick Chicco at my sisters as she is Lexi's minder a few days a week while I work, I really like how its not pink . I am a bit bit peed off now as you only paid 40quid...... going to try it out tmoz when we hit the shops for holiday clothes, my day off!x