Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

the end of the world

my daughter just came home from chool in tears as she has been toldthat the world is going o end tomorrow i have never heard about this but went on the internet and there it ios pepole saying its going to end wot do you all think any one heard about this

Replies

• Options
    Yes I heard about some machine thingy (very technical) my 12 year old is convinced we are all doomed and he is getting quite stressy about it, they are trying to recreate the big bang or something like that and one set of experts are saying it wont work becuase it will create a black hole and the earth will be swallowed into it and the other set are saying that the black holes will dissappear as soon as they are formed. Personally I think if they are going to do stuff like this then they should leave telling us normal people about it till its done, that way if the world does end we can have a normal last few days without worrying ourselves about it and trying to convince our children its all a load of hype.
  • Options
    my hubby just tried explaining this to me(hes into sciencey stuff). unfortunately all i heard was-blaady blaa blaa do be do blaa,cos i'm a bit dumb with this kind of thing.
    but i think the general idea was dont worry,nothing bad will happen.
  • Options
    well the world didnt end today.
  • Options
    It's supposed to happen in 2010,scientists say they are sure nothing will happen but they can't say that it's 100% true.
    I think it's sick how they play with us,noone asks us,normal people if we allow them to do what they're planning?!?!?!?!
    They're literally playing with our Planet,experimenting and going into somethng that has a 50% 50% chance of endin OK.
    freaks
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10729;116/st/20070810/n/My+little+girl/dt/7/k/38bb/age.png

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;10051;89/st/20090512/dt/7/k/7b14/preg.png