Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bath Toys?

Hi,
Can anyone recommend any good bath toys please?
Weve got rubber duckys which he loves. The other ones are a bit rubbish though, we have a shape sorter boat that mil bought but the shape sorter on top is really flimsy and hard to get the shapes in and the boat sinks within 2 mins. We also have wind up toys that sink, and dont get me started on the bath crayons! lol
Are there any good bath toys out there?
xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Thankyou both il take a look at thpse toys!
    frillypink, the ones i got you have to press so hard to make them work, but mine are only cheapies youl probably be able to find something better
    xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks princess summer, he does have lots of little floating ones and a bath book. MIL goes to Dunelm so il ask her to have a look
    Lara Ive just looked at the dolphin, i bet connor would love it, i had a penguin when i was little!
    xxxx
  • Options
    I was going to post something similar.
    My dd is 18mths next week - wow cant believe shes that old!

She has a danny duck bayj book, some floating ducks from dunelm, a squirting small whale, 2 cheap wind up toys from tescos which half sink. My friends brought her this (link below) but she just pulls each individual one off.
    http://www.elc.co.uk/toy/seaside-pour-play/
    I looked at something in elc but the reveiws all 1/5 as it needed a vertical surface to stay on. My sister has just got her the tomy penguin slide, hoping it will be ok :/. Anybody got this?

She loves her baths and I was thinking of something that moves to semi entertain her.