Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hello

hi, just wandering if i can join you all. i used to come on here ages ago but havent been on for ages. i have a little girl who has just turned two and as long as all goes well with my new job should be trying for our second some time this year.x

Replies

• Options
    Hi there.hope you and yours are well?
    I have a son Ben who is almost 18months and getting cuter and funnier by the day lol!
    Come join toddler need afew more x
  • Options
    hi yeah we all good. they so good at this age aint they. before i had lo i was always a baby person. i didnt realise how much fun they are at this age. the last year has been a constant entertainment.
  • Options
    Hi ya angielisa, i remember u in baby!! ive got a little girl called shayla 18 months and i try to come on here as much as i can but as they get older u just dont seem to have much time do u?? need eyes in the back of ur head for one thing!!
    nice to see u back an look forward to chatting 2 u soon
    hannah xx
  • Options
    hi hannah, i remember you too, yes you dont get as much chance as they are older. they always have to be touching stuff they aint meant too.
  • Options
    Hi Angielisa, I remember you. I have Isaac who is 21 months old, I also have Jacob who is 12, Megan 9 and Alice 4. Welcome to toddler x
  • Options
    oh hello again hayley.... wow its like a reunion in here lol!!
    Angielisa- what u just said about them touching everything.... i couldnt beleive it- a minute ago, i left shayla playing with her whinnie the pooh bike/push along toy, went into the kitchen when i came back she was sitting in her travel cot looking at her books!!! i thought i was mad an had put her in it without remembering so i took her back out and watched her as she climbed up the sofa- balanced along the top of it to the edge of the travel cot and threw herslef into it headfirst (luckly there are lots of cuddle toys in it so she had a soft landing lol!)!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god how clever are they?!!
  • Options
    thanks hayley. look forward to chatting again.

i know what you mean hannah. how they do things without you seeing. we are bith proud as punch tonight. we have started potty training and tonight chloe started going on potty without promting from us. she even went when we didnt see her and oh noticed it just as we were leaving to go visiting. she must have just felt the urge and went while i was cooking dinner.lol