Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby jogger city mini/metro

Hi Girls,

I have been following the posts in baby and toddler as well as my own post and think I have been convinced to buy the city mini. However after searching all weekend, most places seem out of stock.

I have just looked on kiddicare and noticed the city metro. Apart from different colours it looks almost exactly the same. Can anybody tell me what the differences are? I actually like the colours better on these too! I am guessing it might be a little bit heavier? much difference?

Huge thanks,
Sarahx

Replies

• Options
    Hi! I don't have it but I was looking at it too! I think they weight the same. The metro doesn't have the same big hood though but can't remember much of what i read. I would go to the Baby Jogger website and compare the City Mini and the Metro but I don't think there is too much differnce.
  • Options
    Hi! I don't have it but I was looking at it too! I think they weight the same. The metro doesn't have the same big hood though but can't remember much of what i read. I would go to the Baby Jogger website and compare the City Mini and the Metro but I don't think there is too much differnce.
  • Options
    Have you tried babyequipmentcomplete online for the mini, I got mine from there last week. There were a few left in stock.

Not sure about the difference between both though. Their website should help with that x
  • Options
    The metro is a black version of the mini. I did some research when I looked into it and I seem to remember that there isn't much difference, but the metro wasn't supposed to be quite so good. There were mentions about the build is slightly different, or it may have been the wheels.

The advice was to go for the mini if at all possible. I'd certainly check out www.babyequipmentcomplete.com as they do tend to be good on stock, or just keep digging online. I think oxford pram centre is another, or try glasgow pram centre.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your help girls,

I ordered our city mini today from babyequipment complete as they were by far the cheapest and about the only place with stock! I ordered the black/cream/red one which was ??162 and they threw in a half price rain cover so was very happy with that!

I can`t wait to open it and use it tomorrow now.....shame I`m back at work!

Thanks again,
    Sarahx