Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello ladies, may I join you please?

Hi ladies!

I've been lurking around this forum for a month or so, thinking that it's about time we graduated to Toddler now that my DD is 18 months old :\)

By way of an introduction, my name is Isabel and I live in High Wycombe, Bucks with my hubby and DD called Skye. Hubby and I have been together 15 years and married for 8 of those. Skye is our first child and quite possibly will be the one and only, as I am 38 already...where did the years go?! :lol:

Skye was born 7 weeks prematurely in October 2008 but is now well on her way to being a fully fledged toddler. running about like a mad thing and having tantrums to boot! :roll: We hang out in the Born in Dec 08 forum most of the time, as this is when she was due to arrive had she been a little more patient!!

I look forward to chatting more to you lovely ladies soon and hope we can get to know each other a little better over the coming months, if you'll have us?!

Iz & Skye x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Posy, welcome to Toddler!

Totally know how you feel about those tantrums - my dd s 2 and has about 3 per day! I'm married, and I've got 2 older boys as well. I'm a SAHM and we live down in Kent :\)

xx
  • Options
    Was wondering why I didn't recognise you from Due in Sept/Oct 08 but it's cos she was early.

Welcome. I also have lo who is 18months old and starting to get really willful. Lots of fun eh ? S x
  • Options
    Hello there, I am Rhian, 34 years old, mum to Daniel who is 26 months. We live in north Kent/south east London with hubby. We have been married for 3 years (Daniel was conceived on honeymoon) and together for 8 years. I work part time (3 Days a week) and we are just loving the weatehr being warmer and drier and spending lots fo time in the garden and in the park! Welcome to Toddler x
  • Options
    Hi I'm claire and I live in Norfolk with hubby and one gorgeous 30month year old boy named Shea.

we've been together 17years and married to 10 this year!! and we too left it quite late for kids so not sure if we'll have another either as i'm now 35.......we'll wait and see

welcome to toddler xx
  • Options
    hi hun, welcome to toddler, i have a 19mth old and a 5yr old and we live nr southampton. xxx