Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

DANCING

ive benn getting entertained all day. my lo has just decided she likes to dance to any music at all even if you hum. she has always tried to dance but this is full on twistng and twirling it is sooo funny. i got her to show her daddy when he came in from work. i thought he was going to burst. honestly ive never laughed so much. she is 18months but still wearing 6-12 month clothes so she is really petite and looks so cute i could eat her.lol

Replies

• Options
    how cute my 18mth old has tried to dance but ends up falling over most of the time and she is only now just outgrowing 9-12mth clothes so i think that adds to the cuteness
  • Options
    it kinda does doesnt it. everything she does just seems so cheeky. we went to a family party at the weekend and she took over the dance floor.

do you find it hard getting clothes to fit lo. i find it so hard to get things to fit at the waist. i swear if they werent too short she still be wearing her 3-6month stuff. ive just got her into size 4 nappies
  • Options
    yeah find it very hard getting clothes she could easily still fit into 6-9 clothes buy is to long for them and 9-12 fall down i found some 3-6 shorts the other day and though id try them on her and they fit her tidy so she will be putting them on im the summer lol
  • Options
    you know i never thought of that. i suppose the length doesnt matter with shorts. ive got some in the cupboard that she was suppose to wear last summer and never grew into. she still weaing the 3-6 and 6-9 month dresses. my mum says at least we getting plenty of wear out of her clothes.
  • Options
    yeah thats 1 good thing with them staying so small just get some strange looks off people when they ask how old she is and they look down at me as if its my fault shes small for her age do u ever get that or it might be cause i do look young for my age and they just think i cant look after her
  • Options
    we were out for lunch on mon and my friends lo is the same age but the waitress kept asking me if i wanted a padding for the highchairs and did i want a smaller fork for her. i like it when people say she is cute but i do like them to know what age she is. yeah you would think we had starved them and kept them in a cupboard.lol
  • Options
    yeah but if they did sit and watch mine eat they would be shocked as she does eat a hell of alot of food some days i think she is goin to burst but never seems to put much weight on have been asked by 1 lady if i do feed her enough food i thought checky witch
  • Options
    no wonder think id have slapped her. mine used to be so lazy at eating but great these days. but she doesnt actually stop moving even when she is watching the tv she is walking up and down the livingroom.
  • Options
    chloe same not fussed what the music is. when my oh wants to see her dance he just hums a wee tune and away she goes. men are always so worried about these things arent they. he wont be saying that when he famous and bringing in the money from performing.lol
  • Options
    Eleanor adores dancing. I just went to collect her from nursery today and she was the last one there so when I walked in all the staff were sat on the crash mats around her with the cd player on while she put on a little routine for them. Its so sweet. She also is a lil small for her age but only in height...she's got a tubby belly...kinda of like a cheeky cherub!!! xx
  • Options
    David dances even when there is no music, ive seen me let him out in the middle of the town centre and he just dances about hes only 14months, davids small for his ages hes about an inch smaller than evryone but im not that tall and his dad is average height, he still fit in to some 3-6 month clothes and all his 6-9months, and oh hes just shut his fingers in the bed side drawer!!!