Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Karen

Hi just wandered where you get Echinacea tabs/liquid for lo's? the only ones i have found say over 16's only. I have tried holland and barrett and most super markets. I asked at the chemist but they didn't have any i'm currently giving her something called minadex which is a vitamin thing you put in there drinks which is great cos she likes the taste and drinks more. but i would still like to give her Echinacea. Don't think the minadex is working that well either, cos she's snotty and sneezy this morning :roll: (that sounds like dwarfs :lol: ).

Thanks, hope you are well and Riess is all better xxx
image:\)

Replies

• Options
    I know I'm not karen image but I do have kiddy suitable echinacea. I know that bioforce do echinacea tablets suitable for over 2's but for cole i have some suitable for over 1's made by a new zealand company called kiwiherb. I don't know if that one is a fairly new one to the market - my local health shop didnt have any in when i asked and when iwent back she remembered me and told me they'd just got some in after talking to me.

hth
  • Options
    Aw thanks Kia, that really does help so maybe I will try the health food shops again if its a new thing.

Thank you xxx

Hope Cole is doing well xx
  • Options
    Glad to help image Hope it helps having a brand name to ask them about.
    Cole is doing ok thanks - trying a dairy free diet at the moment to see if that helps with the asthma/sleeping. Hope Erin is doing ok too
    xx