Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ELC Birthday Club?

hello ladies image

Sorry i dont normally post in here much since having Leo as i just dont have the time image But i was hoping you could help me, please!

Tegan is signed up for the early learning centre birthday club and i was hoping to buy all of her birthday presents for there (ive got my list all ready to go) but they havnt sent me my voucher/code yet? i was wondering if i should have had it by now and also if any of you have a code i could use online. Her birthday is on halloween so not long to go if i want it delivered.

Thanks and sorry to be a pain xx

Replies

• Options
    you should probably have gotten your voucher by now. check your junk emails incase it went there.
    i have a code for 20% off toys at mothercare. you can probably use this for ELC toys if you get them from the mothercare website.
    it is YL9
    valid until 13.12.09
    hope this helps
    Lauren
  • Options
    Yes you should def have received it by now. They usually email you as well as posting one to you.
  • Options
    They told me they'd rearranged the way they do them and were running behind but if you'd not got the voucher a week before lo's birthday to go into the store and they'd call up and get your code so it could be used
  • Options
    Ahhh thank you ladies, ill pop into the shop next week image x