Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

lost purse fri 13th!!

oh what a day ive had! i was going to quackers play centre with my friend and our los so i put them in the car but put my purse on the roof! then i drove off! oh dear lol got there my friend had to pay for me! remembering what id done drove back the way i came and it was no where to be found,everything was in it money,photos,all my bank cards! so i cancelled them all then lo and behold the police station rang to say someone had handed it in! i was soooooo relived nice to know there are still decent people out there! what a day!xx

Replies

• Options
    that happened to me a few months back. we were out a walk with lo and my purse was in the top of the changing back. i went up some stairs and it must have fell out. i didnt even realise it was missing till there was a chap at the door at teatime and a young girl was standing there with my purse. i found out who she was and sent a card and some chocs. there are a few nice honest people left out there. we were on hol the week i lost it and i had 300 quid in it that we had saved to go trips and stuff.
  • Options
    well i picked up my purse from the police station today and to my amazment everything was still in its place and can you believe even the tenner was still in it! unfortunatly they didnt leave a name or address for me to thank them so i will put a letter in the local paper thanking the very kind people!x