Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cutting molars??

hi,i had a really bad day with prim yest....i think her back molars are cutting thro she was in such agony and cried most of the day me and dh didnt no what to do...we gave her nuraphen but even that didnt really help...how long does this last for??she is 22mnths.x

Replies

• Options
    Poor her! Millie hasn't cut her back ones yet but when her front molars came through they were really sore for a day or two. Best thing we found was liquid Ambasol, it was much easier to put on than bonjela as it doesn't need rubbing in or anything and you can use it more often. Distracting her also worked so maybe try playing all her favourite games to take her mind of it! Hope she feels better soon, it must be so painful for them, poor little lamb.
    xx
  • Options
    its sooooo bad bless her...never heard of liquid ambasol? where do you get it from will give it a try??thanx.xx
  • Options
    Any chemist should have it. It's brilliant stuff, I use it all the time for mouth ulcers etc as well.
    xx
  • Options
    Anbesol is great and bonjella works quite well too.
  • Options
    thanx i will be takin a trip to the chemist tomoz! x