Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

parent facing 15mth old

Hi

ethan is almost 15mth old and has been walking since 11mths. my pram is the type that faces either me or outwards.

i have had him facing outwards for a few months but i miss being able to talk to him and show him stuff better. do you think he is too old to face me now?? he is quite big and i a,m conscious he looks older than what he is. he looks like hes 2 some people have commented.

what age would you think is too old to face mum in the pram?

[Modified by: lauragcam on 29 August 2009 19:20:38 ]

Replies

• Options
    Don't know the answer, but Barney is 14 months, regularly gets mistaken for older and I still have him facing me if I fancy a chat.
    xx
  • Options
    Do what you think is best! That's the only answer I can give. Anyway, I don't think any age is too old to face mum. Now he's older you can almost have a proper little chat with him!

My pushchair only faces outwards but my lo is so nosey she just HAS to face forward lol!!
  • Options
    My lo is 21 months and still faces me. It's really good for chats and encouraging language (which is why I wanted a pram that would face me) and she loves to see me. I point out things to her as we go and so she's not missing out. But I think that you just do what your lo likes - like hmvdb says, if he's happy facing you, keep it up!
  • Options
    i would still have freya facing me now, she is 17 months, but unfortunatly my buggie only faces outwards. i think that it wiould be lovely to be able to talk to her and show her stuff more easily. xxx
  • Options
    It depends on what mood Lily is in. Sometimes she is so nosey and wants to face everyone. But the other day she was happy to face me. She's 14 months. x