Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cotbed duvet sets

Hi,

I'm struggling to find nice cotbed duvet cover/pillowcase sets for my daughters bed. Other than John Lewis and Mothercare there doesn't seem to be many places that sell them - especially ones that have a pillow that fits a cot pillow not a standard pillow.

My DD has grown out of her sleeping bags and I have bought her a duvet, if the weather continues to get so autumn-like she'll be needing it sooner rather than later!

Anyone bought any really nice cotbed duvet cover sets?

Replies

• Options
    I get mine off of ebay, they come with toddler duvet, pillow and beadspread (weve got thomas the tank, peppa pig, waybuloo etc) they cost about ??20. i wasnt sure of them at first but a local shop near me stocked them so i thought id give it a go. weve also got some from vertbaudet xxx
  • Options
    Ebay.. thats where I got mine from. One ebay seller I've brought from several times has a website too www.cosytots.co.uk and she will make stuff to measure so I'd have thought she could do the right size pillow case for you

• Options
    try Ikea they have some lovely designs and the pillows small
  • Options
    I got ours from www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk - for a toddler bed but it's the same size as a cotbed. They're not the cheapest but there are often discount codes to be found on the internet. The pillowcases are for standard sized pillows though.

Or is there a Dunelm Mill near you? They do some nice bedding - with small pillowcases.
  • Options
    Next do them x