Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Whats your los favourite foods?

Hi ladies, i was just wondering what your los love to eat. Matthew is 13mths now and he loves, spag bol. shepards pie and lasagna.He enjoys carrots, peas and sweetcorn too. For pudding he loves muller rice. He will try anything mostly off of somebody elses plate! lol. xx

Replies

• Options
    My son loves spag bol, cucumber, cheese dip, toast, clementines and grapes! struggle with breakfast tho, and find it difficult to vary his diet with finger foods. Going to try houmous & pitta bread tonight..!
    marie
  • Options
    Matthew used to like cucumber and chunks of cheese but now just spits it out! He seems to be getting more fussy although he loves his fruit especially mango. Houmous and pitta bread sounds good. xx
  • Options
    Millie loves fish! If you ask her what she wants for tea the answer is always fish, it's getting quite tricky trying to think of new ways to cook it for her. She is also very fond of cheese and jelly (not together though!) and loves fruit, for her pudding last night she had fruit salad made from a whole pear a whole necterine and some fresh pineapple and ate every scrap.
  • Options
    Millie is a fussy monkey. She loves cheese (especially mature cheddar) sausages,fruit, pasta with pesto! Olives and yoghurts
  • Options
    whenever you ask chloe what she wants for lunch she says cheese and tomato. she also adores any type of fruit and nearly every meal has to come with a side portion of peas carrots and corn.she loves egg in any way really but omlette has to be her faourite. she wont eat much in the way of meat but does love fish and wil eat spag bol. she isnt bad at trying new things but soon lets you know if she doesnt like it.
  • Options
    luke's not fussy with his food but he loves...beans!
  • Options
    Mine adore eggs, porrage and strawberries. They will try most things once, but if they are ill just having a fussy day I always go back to the porrage or eggs. Hommus and pita is a great idea. Both my older girls will eat it happily. I also found roasted chunky veg worked well as finger food. The only thing that really makes my girls grumble is pastry. The won't eat anything in pastry; pie, sausage rolls, pasty, turnovers, pot pies, ect.