Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Lara and Chloe

Hun u are famous again! The article with u and Chloe is all over the letters page in new prima baby and there is again a small photo of you!!!Lol!!!!

Replies

• Options
    We are fine,thank u-and Im pregnant!Lol.It si early days yet but Im due in November.I ve been following this forum but mostly did not gather enough energy to reply,anyway Pepi also hates getting dressed.,pretty much same as Chloe,but she actualyy announces that she wants to be naked!I have managed to turn it into a game sometimes,pretending her clothes are for example not tights but little jumperoos that wants to jump badly and need some legs,but for the really quick fix when there is no time for anything else I am ashamed to say that we have an owl waiting outside the window who wants to eat undressed children,lol,Imsure Im gonna burn in hell for that one,but it works and is not used that often.I f anything Pepi actuaaly giggles when getting dressed with an owl threat.It is gonna be such fun bringing her to antenatal appointments with me,I had my first today and she kept jumping from the examination bed onto a scales,I dont actually remember anything else from the app.Hope u and Chloe are well and how did her birthday go?I dont think u posted anything about it,have u?Maybe I just missed it.Oh well,hope u had fun.Martina and Pepi