Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

buggy boards?

hi ladies i know its very early days but im 7+4 wks but when lo is born my lil boy will b 2 years 2 months ! hav any of u used a buggy board? wot do u think? i like walking alot and walk 2 my mums a few times a week but its a 5 mile trip round wud i b better off wiv a double buggy?
luv clare

http://bd.lilypie.com/ZuzK0/.png

Replies

• Options
    I have a double buggy and i also use a buggy board.
    Personally id say a double buggy if you walk alot, as I do around 6 miles a day, come rainy days its a godsend.
    In good weather though a buggy board is great as my middle child loves the ride and its easier when I go shopping.....you can contain wandering hands more on a buggy board as they are right infront of you.
    If you can afford it I'd get both then you get the choice especially if your eldest is having a naughty day then a double buggy is great!!!!
    With the buggy board though I do feel like Im sticking my bum out as I walk cos my arms arnt long enough to reach the handle of the pushchair without bending a bit LOL!!!!!!!!!
    I dont know if this is any help
    hope you have a h&h 9 months
  • Options
    thx huni the mo i think about it id prob betta off wiv a d- buggy didnt even think about bad weather!!! doh! #
    luv clare

http://bd.lilypie.com/ZuzK0/.png

• Options
    i have both too. oliver is 2 and i use bb if we are not going far but shopping centers need the double coz he is good at having tantrums and usually ends up having a wobbler on the floor so keeping him strapped in pram is much easier. xx
  • Options
    hi, i have both, but i tend to use my tandem more. especailly if it is raining or cold you can safely tuck your older one up and keep them snug and dry. xx
  • Options
    My gap is only 16 months and i had a rucksack given to me when my first was born so i use that. But we went on freecycle and got a second hand buggy for free but i've not tried it yet cause i like my wee baby girl in her pram at the moment and its a side by side n i'm worried we'll not fit through doors!