Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Childrens Bedroom (Also in Baby)

Hope you don't think I'm being cheeky!

Its just I was thinking about re-decorting lo's bedroom. Its all neutral and wuld like to make it more girly! But I just cannot think of any ideas! I know how i want every room in the house but I just want her room to be perfect!

Any ideas? Pictures? Websites?

Thanks for your help!

[Modified by: S55S on 26 August 2009 11:24:50 ]

Replies

• Options
    We've recently re-decorated dd's room from neutral to girly too. I bought the border and matching bedding from Next, they've got some gorgeous bedding, shelves and canvases. I've put links to a couple on here.She loves her room now! xx
  • Options
    Vertbaudet have some really lovely stuff too - including stickers for walls and things like interesting pieces of furniture to make it a little different.
  • Options
    i agree vertbaudet has fab stuff. i actually got loads of stuff from a website called butterfly craze its an american website which i saw on 6o min makeover lol. my lo is called daisy and we have gone daisy crazy lol. i ordered lots of flowers garlands and butterflys bumble bees and lady birds which hang off the ceiling and some letters which spellher name. i started out with a magnolia room which was plain and boring ollie and mollie from next. loved it whike pregnant then immediately wanted it pink but not too pink!!!! so i did a feature wall of pink wall paper added lots of accessories beautiful baskets and toy boxes etc. jo jo mama bebe also do some nice stuff,
  • Options
    If I had a girl I wanted flower fairies in her bedroom. Not entirely sure where to find them though.......

I have 1 and a bit boys!

lo 21m and 36+1
    xxx