Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I've just been on radio and won my son a prize!!!!

God i'm shaking!! I entered a radio comp online last week and was short listed to play live on the radio this morning and I won!!!!!

I won a years family pass to Bewilderwood which is a kids outdoor tree house activity park, and have to go this weekend for a vip day and family meal and we also won a set of signed Bewilderwood books!!!

I've never won anything in my life and i'm so happy. Shea will have so much fun there this summer!!

Sorry just had to share my joy!!

Replies

• Options
    Lucky you! That sounds great! Shea will be wanting to go every day!lol
  • Options
    Oh Wowee thats great! I wish we had one of those near us! Your lo will really enjoy it x
  • Options
    Wow! well done, it snds lovely there! we nearly went there last summer when we were down your way but didnt have time! wish we did, have fun Shea xx
  • Options
    Wow! That's fab! Huge congratulations and I hope you all enjoy you prize this summer.
    xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! You'll have fabulous times there and good on you for entering! Someone always has to win, and what luck that it was you x